- - -
Through seamless integration with the Loxone Configuration Software, you can easily change access rights at different times of day or link access to other functions. (e.g.: When you get home in the evenings and put your electric key to the reader: the door unlocks, the hall and living rooms lights turn on, and your favourite music starts playing. Your imagination is the only limit!
This solution also lends itself perfectly to many other uses, for example security in a machine room. Goal: Only authorised workers can operate certain machines. The machine is activated when an authorised member of staff puts their electric key in the reader. The electric key is then held in the reader by the magnet.
At the Loxone headquarters in Austria we use this system very successfully in our building.
- Signal transmission with 1-Wire
- Serial Number: Globally unique and unchangeable with 64Bit
- Data transfer rate: 16.3 kBit/s
- Temperature Range: -40 °C to 85 °C
- Operating Voltage: 2.8 V to 6 V
- Based on iButton Technology
- 1 x iButton Touch Magnetic Electronic Key