- - -
Enjoy incredible sound with your multi-room audio system by installing this back box during your build. The benefits of using a back box include:
- Simple to use: The transparency of the box ensures that alignment and assembly are simple and straightforward.
- Stable Install: Thanks to two intermediate rings and a distance of 30mm, the back box can be sufficiently enclosed by concrete, ensuring its stability if ceiling mounted.
- For exposed concrete or lined concrete: Are you planning a home with an exposed concrete ceiling? In a cast concrete ceiling, we recommend the enclosed nails to fasten through the middle pre-punched holes. When using disguised concrete you can use the four outer holes.
- For onsite and ready-mixed concrete: Whether you pour the concrete on site, or have your ceiling finish delivered, the Loxone speaker back box is the ideal solution for enjoying maximum sound quality. The wood panel supplied ensures that a stable mounting in the concrete.
Important: Remember the cable conduit towards the Loxone speaker back box!
- Ø outlet: 204 mm (approx.)
- Mounting depth: 110 mm (with 1 extension tubes)
- Conduit entries: 2 x 15mm
- Size: 390 x 420 mm
- Material: Polycarbonate, halogen-free
Loxone Speaker Back Box
What’s in the box?
- 1x Loxone Speaker Backbox
- 4x Screws